Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Final | changing bits

Even though we kept making our bits, it was still not enough to fill all cubes and too much work. And we thought spending more time writing codes and constructions was more important in this point , so we started looking for bits that replaced original ones. Finally, Seanita got punched paper bits from the copy center, and these papers sticked each other so they were 3D bits, not a single paper and more looked like bits. And when we shaked the cube with our new bits they made an interesting sound, also they had various color on them. Above all, people really liked new bits and playing with them so we decided to use them.

These are our original white bits. It was good to project image on them, but it would take long time.

These are our new bits. More colorful and more playful.

No comments: